Concert Tracker

Rock with over 20 bands and artists at these 5 concerts

Maxine Brackbill | Photo Editor

This weekend is Westcott Street’s annual cultural fair. The fair hosts local artists, food, music, and more.

​​Redgate
After taking their show on the road to The Lost Horizon last weekend, Redgate is back at the house this Friday. This show will feature a DJ set from Heathey J + Sammy J, then a set from Punk Musket followed by The Accountant and All-Thumbs. Message their Instagram for presale and address information.
When: Friday, Sept. 29 at 10 p.m.
Price: $7 presale and $10 at the door

Funk ‘N Waffles
A Syracuse staple since 2014, Funk ‘n Waffles hosts several performances this weekend. On Friday, guests can see rock bands Fowls, Professional Victims and Sound Discard. Come back on Saturday for Nathan Graham and special guest Ryan Holweger.
When: Friday, Sept. 29, and Saturday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m.
Price: $10

The Mudpit
Bandier students Nancy Dunkle and Bella Fiske will perform at student venue Mudpit this Saturday night. The event is pink-themed and guests are encouraged to dress for the occasion.
When: Saturday, Sept. 30 at 10 p.m.
Price: $7 presale and $10 at door

The 443
Head down to the 443 this Friday for a performance by Mike Powell and the Echosound. Returning to the venue for the first time since 2022, they will perform their American rock albums.
When: Saturday, Sept. 30 at 7 p.m.
Price: Starts at $28.67

Westcott Street Cultural Fair
Westcott Street’s annual cultural fair hosts local artists, food, music and more. Among the many artists performing at the fair are Joe Driscoll, The Blacklites and Quatro. From 12:30 to 6 p.m., artist performances will happen nonstop at all six stages at the fair.
When: Sunday, Oct. 1 at 12 p.m.
Price: Free